Catholic Action for Faith and Family is an association of Catholics that strives to uphold and defend Christian values inspired by the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
The organization works in a legal and peaceful manner in the realm of ideas promote these values.
It aims to provide a network of resources and activities for clergy and laity to inspire them to reach out to others in an active way to defend these values.
Board of Advisors
- Founder and President: Thomas J. McKenna
- Vice President: C. Paul Morrow, MD
- Episcopal Advisors: Raymond Cardinal Burke, Prefect of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura
- Most Reverend Salvator J. Cordileone, Bishop of Oakland
- Rev. John Trigilio, PhD, ThD (website)
- Rev. Kenneth Brighenti, PhD, ThD